Do you want to be truly independent? Then work from anywhere with our Texas Virtual Office Service. You get everything you need to operate your business from a secure space that doesn’t pin you down—or breach your privacy.
Get Your Own Office – Without the Baggage
Maintaining an office space outside your home can have its benefits—like a separate business address and phone line, or even a professional space for business meetings.
But it’s easy to get bogged down by high prices, rent increases, and contracts you can’t get out of.
Texas Virtual Office lets you work anywhere (including your own home) without sacrificing your privacy, or what you need to make your business a success.
At just $19 a month, you get access to nearly everything a traditional office space would give you, but without the hefty price tag. Plus, you can bring your Virtual Office with you wherever you go, even if that means hitting the open road.
Mail Forwarding + Virtual Office
See how our Texas Virtual Office Service stacks up against our other Mail Forwarding Services:
$49 / Year
$99 / Year
$19 / Month
What is Texas Virtual Office?
A Texas virtual office has all the benefits of a dedicated office space, but it’s all accessible online. How? When you get Texas Virtual Office Service, you get a unique suite number at our Texas address here in Austin. We receive and scan all your mail to a safe and secure online account, then send you a notification whenever a new document is ready to be viewed. No more waiting around at the post office, or sifting through piles of envelopes and junk mail. When your office is virtual, all your documents are only a click away.
This means you can take your office with you on-the-go, or even access your business documents securely from home. Your choice.
What do I get with Texas Virtual Office?
Our Texas Virtual Office Service not only gives you the freedom to run your business from anywhere, it gives your business stability. Here’s what we offer:
- Privacy – Virtual Office Service gives you a business address so you can keep your personal address off public documents—plain and simple.
- Security – No need to update websites, letterhead, or your filing with the Texas Secretary of State. Even if you move, your business address stays the same. That’s because with Virtual Office our address becomes yours, and we aren’t going anywhere.
- Credibility – Our address is in a commercial building in the heart of Austin. No P.O. boxes, made-up numbers or mysterious locales. We keep things professional.
- Affordability – Want to rent a traditional office space? You’ll be paying hundreds of dollars in rent and utilities—costs that are likely to rise in the future. We only charge $19/month, and our prices stay steady.
- Independence – With virtual office, you don’t have to be tied down. In addition to your mail, we’ll give you a unique Texas phone number you can use exclusively for your business. Access your business phone service from any internet-connected device with our free phone apps for iOS and Android.
Your Own Office—
From unlimited mail forwarding to phone service, Texas Virtual Office helps you maintain your independence—even when running your business.